Small Trawler works for us.

Interested in cruising in smaller boats? If your boat is trailerable or under, say, 32 feet LOA, here's the place to trade experiences, ask questions or just hang.

Small Trawler works for us.

Postby nimble1 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:54 am

My wife and I own "Sweet Pea", a 25' Nimble Nomad trawler. She is kept on a lift at our house on Pine Island in SW Fla near Ft.Myers/Cape Coral/Sanibel. The Pine Island Sound is a fantastic cruising area and we have been boating here since 1986.
We day trip a lot but also overnight on the hook or in marinas with out local boat club. One of our favorite areas to overnight is in Pelican Bay, a very protected anchorage near Cayo Costa Island on the north end of the sound.If you get to SW Fla, be sure and check out this beautiful cruising area.
Attachments
P1060153-2.jpg
P1060153-2.jpg (74.5 KiB) Viewed 13793 times
nimble1

Re: Small Trawler works for us.

Postby janice142 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:19 pm

I love the wood name plate on the side of Sweet Pea... looks spiffy. Have you considered adding solar panels to the pilothouse? Do you use her for cruising about or fishing or day trips? Just curious. Your area is pretty -- can't wait to get there. It's got to be warmer than the panhandle's been!
Janice aboard Seaweed
http://janice142.com
janice142

Return to Smaller the Boat, Bigger the Adventure